JAMES WORTH DIGITAL MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
How links are chosen for inclusion on my webiste.
This website includes links to both internal (jamesdworth.com) and external (non-jamesdworth.com) websites. I select links that I consider relevant and suitable for the likely audience.
These links are included for a number of reasons, including:
- for further relevant information or other key source material
- for background information
- for useful practical information
- for entertainment or enjoyment
- for further informed comment
I do not link to external sites in return for cash, services or any other consideration in kind.
I link to sites purely on editorial merit. These will most often be free to access, but users may sometimes be asked to register or subscribe before viewing content.
The jamesdworth.com website and homepage does not accept submissions or requests. I select links and evaluate websites on the basis of their relevant editorial relevance.
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, James Worth or jamesdworth.com is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- James Worth does not produce them or maintain/update them
- James Worth cannot change them
- they can be changed without James Worth's knowledge or agreement.
Some external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services or a pop-up link which offers commercial services, such as online purchases.
The inclusion of a link to an external website from jamesdworth.com should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products/services).
Some of the content I link to on jamesdworth.com may be generated by members of the public (messageboards and photo-sharing sites for example). The views expressed are those of the public and unless specifically stated are not those of James Worth or jamesdworth.com. If you consider this content to be in breach of the house rules as indicated on the website, please alert the moderators or site owners on the sites where the material appears.
Increasingly, jamesdworth.com will be making more video and audio content available online (via video, blogs, podcasts, radio player or app). My online guidelines are very simple:
- Any material on the jamesdworth.com homepage must be suitable for a general audience including children.
- The first click from the jamesdworth.com homepage should not normally lead straight to a page which includes material which is unsuitable for a general audience.
Where appropriate, users are informed of the nature of the material they might expect to see or hear by clear labelling on destination pages and on the video, blog, podcasts, radio player or app.